Mailing List Archive

Diff on Windows & Viewing .BAS files in browser
Hello,

I have recently installed Trac to evaluate it and I must say that I'm very
impressed with it so far!

That being said, I've encountered a few issues (I'm running on Windows 2k):

1. Diffs between files are not displayed. I have tried downloading and
installing the latest diffutils from gnuwin32.sourceforge.net but that
didn't solve my problem. I can run 'svn diff' from the command-line and it
works fine. I can also run 'diff' from the command-line (diff is in the
PATH).

2. When I browse the source code in SVN using the Trac browser, it doesn't
display the contents of the file when I click on a file that has a .BAS
extension. Other extensions (.CLS, .FRM) work fine.

I'm running the latest version of Subversion (1.0.4).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

---
Luc Pelletier
Software Engineer
Dipix Technologies

This email was scanned and certified as free from any known malicious data but understand that
any files attached and opened by you are at your own risk!
The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the designated recipients named herein. As of May 25, 04, if this disclaimer is not attached, than
this email did not originate from Dipix Technologies Inc.