Mailing List Archive

Multiple projects in same repository
Hi,

I've been looking a bit at trac and it seems really awesome! One
feature that I can't really see how it will work when you have one
repository for different products.

We have a repository that contains a plugin-system (/trunk/lib,
/trunk/components etc) plus /trunk/products which contains different
products that are using the system.

As far as I have seen there isn't really any problems setting up a new
trac for each product, but there doesn't seem to be any way to limit
which changesets that will be displayed since I can't set the base to
be for example /trunk/products/master for example. The best solution as
I see it would be to have several products with components of it's own
in the same trac, but I'm open to suggestions.

Do any of you have thoughts on how to set this up, point me to existing
tickets regarding this or other suggestions. I'd happily answer any
questions you have. I'm in a hurry to get home, so I'm not sure its
possible to follow the thoughts in the mail, but at least it's a start
for a discussion.

Thanks,

-- kent