H'lo my friends.

One feature I really miss from MoinMoin is the ability to have a
navigation history of pages i've recently been to. I want to go 'back'
to the page i was at previousely, or up two levels in my little
"hierarchy", or some such. Are there any plans to add this at any point?

--Stephen
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Wiki 'navigation history'? [ In reply to ]
On Friday 21 May 2004 12:07 pm, Stephen Hansen wrote:
> One feature I really miss from MoinMoin is the ability to have a
> navigation history of pages i've recently been to. I want to go 'back'
> to the page i was at previousely, or up two levels in my little
> "hierarchy", or some such. Are there any plans to add this at any point?

Yep, this is part of the planned support for 'user settings' and 'user-centric
information'. History, favorite/watched items is all part of that idea.

The reason its not in the current version is because we don't have support for
storing session information for anonymous users. We're working on it
though. :)

Relevant tickets: #63 and #150

Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting