Mailing List Archive

Trac 0.7 Release Candidate available
Hi guys,

We've scheduled releasing 0.7 'Fulci' early next week (Monday probably).
As most of you probably already know, 0.7 brings a whole lot of new features,
including the [still] experimental standalone Trac-server/daemon. It also
brings a new database format (storing Trac data in a directory structure
rather than a single file), requiring a one-time manual upgrade step.

So in any case, I just thought I'd let you know that today we prepared a sneak
preview (0.7.rc1), available to anyone interested in some weekend
testing. :-)

Early releases are at:

http://ftp.edgewall.com/pub/trac/beta/

Please submit tickets for any bugs you may find, and/or email the list.

Cheers,

/Daniel

PS. As with the 0.6.1 release, the MS Windows installer includes a bundled
Clearsilver for extra convenience.

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting