issue tracker, withthe ability to also be able to run/generate reports.

our question:
how easy is it to modify/add to your app the ability to interface/store
information within a mysql database?

also, what wiki do you use as the underlying base for your app?

thanks

bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net
Re: using track with a database... [ In reply to ]
bruce wrote:
> how easy is it to modify/add to your app the ability to interface/store
> information within a mysql database?

For a local customization for your own use, not so tricky. Fit for public
consumption, that's another issue. Rocky has done some work on database
independence, but it's not something we're planning before the 1.0 release.
It's scheduled as a definite post-1.0 issue though.

> also, what wiki do you use as the underlying base for your app?

It's our own. See Wiki.py:

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/file/trunk/trac/Wiki.py

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software