be more obvious for first time users shopping for a wiki.

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton
suggestion for improving the website [ In reply to ]
Laura Creighton wrote:
> What I need most in a Wiki is the ability to write Swedish in it.

Now there's a specific requirement. :)

> I figured that yours would be capable, and I was _right_. But if you
> put some Swedish -- or other Latin-1 chars in the sandbox, it would
> be more obvious for first time users shopping for a wiki.

I added an FAQ item about this (2.5), and a designated wiki page (to be
included in the distributed wiki pages):

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracUnicode

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting
suggestion for improving the website [ In reply to ]
Tack s? mycket, Daniel.

[Thank you very much, Daniel.]

Laura