Mailing List Archive

Trac 0.12.3 released
Hello everyone,

Our long due maintenance release is here at last ;-)

Trac 0.12.3 Released
====================

We're happy to announce the Trac 0.12.3 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.12.3 contains a quite a number of fixes (over 80 tickets)
and among the important ones, you have:

- compatibility with Subversion 1.7 (#10414)
- easier troubleshooting of common startup errors (#10024)
- jQuery upgraded to 1.4.4 (#10001)
- improve fine-grained permission handling in the source browser
(#9976, #10208, #10110)
- added compatibility with MySQL 5.5.3 utf8mb4 databases (#9766)

You can find the detailed list of tickets at:

http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.12.3

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective. Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank
you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)

/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/

(... which since this release is proud to count yet one more active
developer, in the person of Peter Suter! Welcome Peter!)