Mailing List Archive

[Trac] Trac 0.12.2 released
Hello list,

(This is probably old news, as our last maintenance release now dates
back from January 31st... we forgot to announce it ;-) )

Trac 0.12.2 Released
====================

We're happy to announce the Trac 0.12.2 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.12.2 contains a few important performance improvements, some
minor fixes and a few minor features.

This list contains only a few highlights:

- install: improved robustness of Trac installation if Babel is
installed after the fact (#9439, #9595, #9961)
- notifications: support for Asian character width (#4717)
- roadmap: fix display of progress bar in some corner cases (#9718)
and respect the overall_completion milestone group setting (#9721)
- reports: reports and queries look much better, as the columns now
keep the same width across groups; the absence of word wrapping in
reports has been fixed (#9825)
- web admin: improved layout (#8866, #9963)
- web: it's now possible to log in different Trac instances sharing
the same URL prefix (e.g. /project and /project-test) (#9951)

You can find the detailed list of tickets at:
http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.12.2

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective. Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank
you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/

(... which since this release is proud to count one more active
developer in the person of Jun Omae! Thanks for your efforts Jun, your
help is much appreciated!)