Mailing List Archive

Trac 0.11.3 Released
Trac 0.11.3
===========

We're happy to announce the Trac 0.11.3 release.

You will find this release at the usual place:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

Trac 0.11.3 contains a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The following list contains only a few highlights:

* Compatibility with Python 2.6 (#7876, #7458)
* PostgreSQL db backend improvement (#4987, #7600)
* Highlighting of search results is more robust (#7324, #7830)
* Unicode related fixes (#7672, #7959, #7845, #7935, #8024)
* Fixed Trac link rendering in ReST (#7712)

You can find a more detailed release note at:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.11

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.
Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will prove an
improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/