memdisk?

--
Dimeneira aka Dime
Re: Howto make a bootable drive partition img of an iso to be used with memdisk [ In reply to ]
Op 27-06-2007 om 10:29 schreef Karch:
> On 6/25/07, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote:
> > Karch wrote:
> > > [. turning the iso into a bootable drive img to be used with memdisk ]
> >
> > There is no generic method that works for all operating systems.
>
> Any advice to pointing me in the right direction?

Start with chosing a direction.
Such as telling which operating system you have in mind.

Cheers
Geert Stappers

Re: Howto make a bootable drive partition img of an iso to be used with memdisk [ In reply to ]
No duh, sorry. Actually their are several of them. One is that im trying to
take an iso of erd commander and boot it off of my usb drive. I would also
like to do the same thing with a bartpe iso as well. I already have several
things booting off of the drive, but would like to add these two to them.

On 6/27/07, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:

> Op 27-06-2007 om 10:29 schreef Karch:
> ]
> > >
> > > There is no generic method that works for all operating systems.
> >
> > Any advice to pointing me in the right direction?
>
> Start with chosing a direction.
> Such as telling which operating system you have in mind.
>

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers

Dimeneira aka Dime