Mailing List Archive

vesamenu and text console

Re: vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]
Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> I'm using the wonderfull vesamenu com32, but I have a little
> problem I don't known it there is a way or it need to be done,
> after selecting an entry (e.g. a disk img using memdisk)
> console mode is not restored so most of msdos apps are not displayed.

I believe this problem has been fixed in 3.50-pre6, could you try it out?

-hpa

vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]

vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]

Re: vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]
Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> still not fixed in:
> 3.50-pre10

It Works For Me[TM].

Re: vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]
One thing to ask - how are you doing your serial output, through bios
redirection or through syslinux outputting to a serial device?

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley

Re: vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]
J.H. wrote:
> One thing to ask - how are you doing your serial output, through bios
> redirection or through syslinux outputting to a serial device?

Where did serial output come into this at all?

-hpa

Re: vesamenu and text console [ In reply to ]
Op 15-05-2007 om 03:43 schreef Gianluigi Tiesi:

> still not fixed in:
> 3.50-pre10

Can you post your config file, and explain in detail what you expect?

Cheers
Geert "Please, take time to communicate" Stappers