Mailing List Archive

SYSLINUX 3.30-pre5 released: graphical menu should now be fully functional
Hi all,

I have released SYSLINUX 3.30-pre5. This is the first version in which
I think we can consider the graphical menu feature-complete.

I would really appreciate any and all feedback on this particular test
release. Also, if you find a machine on which the graphical menu
*doesn't* work, I would appreciate knowing:

1. does it correctly fall back to the text menu?
2. what is the output of com32/samples/vesainfo.c32?
3. what is the CPU in the system?

I would also appreciate knowing if this release works correctly with
serial console.

Thanks,

-hpa