President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/
Please visit http://caudium.net/, home of Caudium & Camas projects

-------
Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]
>>>>> "Xavier" == Xavier Beaudouin
>>>>> "Postfix patch ?"
>>>>> Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:34:47 +0200

Xavier> Hello there, Seems that postfix SRS patch is still for
Xavier> 2.1.4 ;( We have now 2.2.x branch without patch (the SPF
Xavier> patch is well maintained, but the SRS is not).

Where is the postfix spf patch, please?

jam

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=srs-discuss@v2.listbox.com
Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> Seems that postfix SRS patch is still for 2.1.4 ;(
> We have now 2.2.x branch without patch (the SPF patch is well maintained, but
> the
> SRS is not).
>
> Since freebsd port now have a working SPF + TLS patch because postfix 2.2.x
> branch has
> TLS integrated, it is maybe the time to handle SRS as well on a well
> maintained patch.
>
> SPF has change lots of things when configuring mails exchangers and backup mx
> (thanks for me I use LMTP so the configuration has been more simple...), but
> SRS is more or less unused project ;/
>
> This is bad for SRS indeed...

Would you mind providing the patch? I knoww a lot of use would like to
have the patch.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

-------
Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]

> Would you mind providing the patch? I knoww a lot of use would like to
> have the patch.

It is on http://www.libsrs2.org/ but the status is unstable and still
for postfix 2.1.4 ;/

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.

Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]
Le Mardi 05 Avril 2005 18:57, Xavier Beaudouin a écrit :
> > Would you mind providing the patch? I knoww a lot of use would like to
> > have the patch.
>
> It is on http://www.libsrs2.org/ but the status is unstable and still
> for postfix 2.1.4 ;/

The problem isn't it being for Postfix 2.1.4 (it patches and compiles on more
recent Postfix releases), the problem, AFAIK, is that it is severely broke.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel@bouissou.net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E

-------
Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]
Le 5 avr. 05, à 19:13, Michel Bouissou a écrit :

> Le Mardi 05 Avril 2005 18:57, Xavier Beaudouin a écrit :
>>> Would you mind providing the patch? I knoww a lot of use would like
>>> have the patch.
>>
>> It is on http://www.libsrs2.org/ but the status is unstable and still
>> for postfix 2.1.4 ;/
>
> The problem isn't it being for Postfix 2.1.4 (it patches and compiles
> on more
> recent Postfix releases), the problem, AFAIK, is that it is severely
> broke.

This is exactly what I have said...

Re: Postfix patch ? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 19:13 +0200, Michel Bouissou wrote:
> Le Mardi 05 Avril 2005 18:57, Xavier Beaudouin a écrit :
> > > Would you mind providing the patch? I knoww a lot of use would like to
> > > have the patch.
> >
> > It is on http://www.libsrs2.org/ but the status is unstable and still
> > for postfix 2.1.4 ;/
>
> The problem isn't it being for Postfix 2.1.4 (it patches and compiles on more
> recent Postfix releases), the problem, AFAIK, is that it is severely broke.

What is needed is someone who (a) understands and (b) actively uses
postfix, in order to write a patch. Unfortunately, while everybody looks
to me for a patch, I match neither criterion.

I got another mail this morning from a possible patch author, again, we
will see what results.

S.

--
Shevek <shevek@anarres.org>