Mailing List Archive

Adding to Microsoft DNS
So to add spf into Microsoft DNS do I just do the following for each
domain we host ( Currently 25)?

Open the Forward Lookup Zones

Select the domain folder (ex . mydomain.com)

Add Other New Records

Select TXT and Create Record

Leave name blank to use default domain name

Add text of v=spf1 ip4:x.x.x.x/30 ip4:x.x.x.x/30 -all (do I need to
add the " before and after??)

Would this be correct??

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE : Adding to Microsoft DNS [ In reply to ]
No " "

BTW, if you have a lot of domains to manage with W2K DNS, you can use
dnscmd.exe (from MS ResKit) to script creation and modification of your
zones. I use it to manage 400 zones (800 more to add)...