the available options I can put in it? tried reading the documentation
but the only thing I learned is "sender_permitted_from spf_deny 3" and I
don't even know if this is correct. Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: spf plugin for qpsmtpd [ In reply to ]
Hmm,

As no-one seems to know, could you tell me where you got your current
implementation? An url.. I can look at it, maybe help you out here.

Koen

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:31:49PM +0800, lito lampitoc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am very new with SPF, and I installed qpsmtpd along with the spf
> plugin, my previous implementation of spf in qmail is based on
> http://www.saout.de/misc/spf/ directions. qpsmtpd seems to have a
> different arguments for it's configuration file located at
> qpstmpd/config/sender_permitted_from, does anyone here knows what are
> the available options I can put in it? tried reading the documentation
> but the only thing I learned is "sender_permitted_from spf_deny 3" and I
> don't even know if this is correct. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks.
>
> -------
> Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
> Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
> To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription,
> please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

-------
Re: spf plugin for qpsmtpd [ In reply to ]
thanks a lot, I already solved the problem, the proper config file is
qpsmtpd/plugins/config with the line sender_permitted_from spf_deny 3,
I'm still trying to find the other options.