Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: forged address [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I don't know this feature. But neither yahoo.com nor hotmail.com have
published SPF records so no mail will be 'tagged as forged' by spf for
those domains.

If you want to know more about what spf is and how it works, please take
a look at http://spf.pobox.com, which has a lot of documentation on
diffrent levels of detail.

Koen

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 12:43:41PM -0400, Yehuda Levilev wrote:
> Is SPF different from Spamassassin's forged address test? I've seen legitimate Yahoo & Hotmail messages tagged as forged address by Spamassassin.
>
> -------
> Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
> Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
> To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription,
> please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

-------