Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: No-ip.com? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:30:39PM -0700, MDonoughe wrote:
> I am cheap and use no-ip.com for my domain name. How can I add SPF to my
> domain? They don't give me direct control over any DNS.

Ask them to add the record for you, if they don't, get another dns
hoster. The faq (http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html) has some names of dns
hosters that let you add spf records.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

-------
Re: No-ip.com? [ In reply to ]

-------
Re: No-ip.com? [ In reply to ]
Yes,

spf deals only with envelope from, so the From header is still suspectible to
phishing. Sender-ID and others also look at the email headers themselves,
but don't quote me on details, you should check out the MARID drafts..

Koen