Mailing List Archive

Looking for SPF consultant
We are looking for an SPF consultant to assist with our implementation; any
suggestions?

Thanks,

John Ludgey

Vidi Emi

www.vidiemi.com

jludgey@vidiemi.com

510 667-9999 X200

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: Looking for SPF consultant [ In reply to ]
John,

I don't know if you've found yourself an SPF consultant yet, but I can assist you somewhat. I am the moderator of the spf-help mailing list and I run a free service called the SPF Proxy (http://www.spfproxy.com) that will instantly allow you to add SPF checking to your inbound mail. I can help you get that running and to set up your SPF record(s) if you haven't done so already. Unfortunately, I cannot help you get SPF checking into sendmail, though....

Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Marc Alaia

-------