Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: Multiple PTR's [ In reply to ]
I do not think it matters what the PTR record says, as long as there is
one.
If the DNS-Zones are not the problem then specify a record like this for
every single domain...

IN TXT "v=spf1 mx ip4:192.168.1.1 -all"

You would replace 192.168.1.1 with the IP address of your server.
If you multiple servers you can specify something like 192.168.1.1/24
You do not need to include PTR in anything.

Sam