Andrew

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: SPF Test Address? [ In reply to ]
Just send one to me.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-help@v2.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-spf-help@v2.listbox.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Brampton
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 11:01 AM
To: spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Subject: [spf-help] SPF Test Address?

I'm about to change my ?all to -all but before I do I wanted to test my
email is working 100%.

I have looked at http://spftools.infinitepenguins.net/check.php and
similar pages which I can use to check my mail, but I need to fill in
those 3 boxs and I beleive I have done so correctly, but just incase I
haven't I wanted to check by sending real mail.

What would really be useful is a email address I can send to which will
bounce my mail if it failed the SPF check, just for simple testing
purposes.

Has anyone got such a address, or is willing to accept a email from me
to quickly test if its valid?

Thanks
Andrew

-------
subscription,

Re: SPF Test Address? [ In reply to ]
feel free to send e-mails to me our 1000+ domains are all fully spf
protected

Gerhard W. Recher
(Geschäftsführer)

w3: http://www.clean-mx.de This is a true anti-spam solution,look at our