Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
RE: SPF tutorial-2 [ In reply to ]
Ok thanks Alan

"a brilliant piece of totaly bad engineering that interface {another product never to use}"

Aahaha, really? I use what the boss has given me to work with, no choice..unless I push fo it. Ive used DDNS also, what do you suggest?

Ok Ive done as follows:

1) host: _spf

2) domain: easynetworks

3) type: TXT

4) target: v=spf1 a:mail.webconnect.com.au -all

Danny