Mailing List Archive

Re: Help - Disregard
You may Disregard my previous response, as it was based on the invalid IP.

However, you are, indeed, blacklisted:

The FIVETEN RBL entries are fairly irrelevant, as that RBL is pointless.

However, the 2x UCEPROTECT entries could cause you problems. It
appears that your ISP is a haven for spammers and their entire /17
netblock has been listed.

It will depend on how 'harsh' the recipient wants to be, and which
RBL's they use. We use the lowest level-1 UCEPROTECT list, so your
email to our mail servers would not be blocked. However, an
aggressive mail administrator who uses Level2 or Level3 would block
your inbound email.

<http://www.uceprotect.net/>UCEPROTECTL2 LISTED Net 81.192.128.0/17
is UCEPROTECT-Level2 listed because of 826 abusers. Your ISP
IAM-AS/AS6713 has to fix this. See:
<http://www.uceprotect.net/rblcheck.php?ipr=81.192.160.35>Detail
Return codes were: 127.0.0.214741812

<http://www.uceprotect.net/>UCEPROTECTL3 LISTED Your ISP
IAM-AS/AS6713 is UCEPROTECT-Level3 listed because he is responsible
for a total of 11828 abusers on the net. See:
<http://www.uceprotect.net/rblcheck.php?ipr=81.192.160.35>Detail
Return codes were: 127.0.0.2

-john

The IP shows as a DYNAMIC IP.

<http://www.80-192-160-35.cable.ubr01.blac.blueyonder.co.uk/>80-192-160-35.<http://www.cable.ubr01.blac.blueyonder.co.uk/>cable.<http://www.ubr01.blac.blueyonder.co.uk/>ubr01.<http://www.blac.blueyonder.co.uk/>blac.<http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/>blueyonder.<http://www.co.uk/>co.uk.

Generally speaking, dynamic IPs are not expected to host mail servers.

If your IP is actually Static, your ISP needs to contact the
block-list companies and let them know.

Typically the words 'cable' or 'dsl' in the hostname, imply DYNAMIC IP.

Another, perhaps better, option, is for you to ask your ISP to assign
a RDNS entry to your IP which relates to your Domain name.

Best Regards,
john