I'm new to SPF I just published the DNS record form my domain and implemented it in
my MTA. Can someone help me checking if every thing is working fine?
Take care,

Dominique

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: Question from a newbie [ In reply to ]
In the case of the email you sent to the list, all would work.

Here's why:

Your record says:
% dig +short @ns1.tango-host.biz how2tango.org txt
"v=spf1 a mx ptr a:secureserver.net ptr:secureserver.net -all"

And the A record for how2tango.org yields
% dig +short how2tango.org
69.50.198.55

So the very first test passes, and a record saying just:
"v=spf1 a -all"
would have been sufficient in that case.

Hope this helps,

Len

-------
Re: Question from a newbie [ In reply to ]
http://spftools.infinitepenguins.net/check.php

http://www.dnsstuff.com/pages/spf.htm

http://spf.pobox.com/why.html

Take your pick :-)