Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: Check of settings [ In reply to ]
Filip Supera wrote:

> Am-I at the right place to ask how to check if I got it
> right ?

You can check the effect at <http://spf.pobox.com/why.html>

Modify the debug=0 to debug=1 in the URL of a test result
to see the details. With legacy browsers the output is
ugly (CSS mixed with traditional attributes => garbage),

Another online test without HTML problem, but also without
debug: <http://spftools.infinitepenguins.net/check.php>

Bye, Frank

-------
Re: Check of settings [ In reply to ]