If so, should I be able to pick them out with LMAP::CID2SPF?

We just got a rash of garbage from hotmail.com, and wondering if any of
this should be working yet.

Thanks!

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: Microsoft Sender ID? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

As far as I know, there is no SenderID yet. It's still in the design
phase. What is already up and running is spf. However, hotmail.com does not publish TXT records, and thus does not participate in SPF.

Note that microsoft does publish caller id records (dig txt
_ep.hotmail.com), but I don't know how up to date these are (knowing
them, not very) and whether it makes any sense to use these with
cid2spf..

Koen

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 11:01:52AM -0400, leonard.gray@srs.gov wrote:
> Does anyone know if Microsoft is publishing their Sender ID records yet?
> If so, should I be able to pick them out with LMAP::CID2SPF?
>
> We just got a rash of garbage from hotmail.com, and wondering if any of
> this should be working yet.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -------
> Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
> Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
> To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription,
> please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

-------