dear all,

is there any reference for E-smith Server using SPF ?

thanks,

i putu de

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: SPF on E-smith server [ In reply to ]

I couldn't find any. There seems to be some discussion starting on their
web site:

http://tinyurl.com/6vkvx

Since E-smith is written in Perl, I would assume that someone proficient in
Perl (that would not be me) could integrate Mail::SPF::Query

http://spf.pobox.com/Mail-SPF-Query-1.997.tar.gz

It does not appear that anyone has done that yet.

Don't forget that independent of having a server implementation to support
SPF checking, you can still protect your domain name(s) from forgery by
publishing SPF TXT records in your DNS.

Scott Kitterman

-------