record precedence. I don't think this is addressed in either spec.

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>

Re: Sender-id records [ In reply to ]
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

> I am considering checking for spf2.0/mfrom records
> when there is no v=spf1 record. Does anyone have
> stats on whether any of these actually exist?

Please inform us if you figure this out. I consider
to deprecate this zoo: Either v=spf1 or spf2.0/pra,
aything else only muddies the water. Four records
(TXT+SPF, SPF+PRA) are bad enough for folks wishing
to test PRA.

IMHO nobody needs v=spf1 op=pra or spf2.0/mfrom,pra
or spf2.0/pra,mfrom shorthands, it's only confusing.

Frank