wizard proposed it - not exactly what happened, he clicked
on a misleading option. I added a caveat to the FAQ entry.

Frank

Re: Proposal for the SPF validator [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:01:16 +0200 "Frank Ellermann"
<nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de> wrote:
>Hi, is it simple to add a "semantical" check to the validator ?

Which validator is "the" validator? AFAIK mine does this already.

Scott K

Re: Proposal for the SPF validator [ In reply to ]
Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Which validator is "the" validator?

Your validator...

> AFAIK mine does this already.

...great, how does this work ? The domain under test
with dubious SenderID wizard mx-records is kau.edu.sa.

Frank

Re: Re: Proposal for the SPF validator [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 23 April 2008 16:19:58 Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > Which validator is "the" validator?
>
> Your validator...
>
> > AFAIK mine does this already.
>
> ...great, how does this work ? The domain under test
> with dubious SenderID wizard mx-records is kau.edu.sa.

OK. I thought it did that. Thanks for the bug report.

Scott K