travel agent .. etc etc )

Curently I use USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST , but I have to maintain a list of
"good" domains myself. It will be good if we can have a colloborative
good list

Is there a shared list of trustable domains that can be looked up ( via
DNS preferably )

Thanks
Ram

Re: SPF good senders domain list [ In reply to ]
On 08/04/2008, ram <ram@netcore.co.in> wrote:
> When we run spam checks for incoming mail , I would like to skip spam
> checks if mail is SPF passed and mail is from ( A well known bank , my
> travel agent .. etc etc )
>
> Curently I use USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST , but I have to maintain a list of
> "good" domains myself. It will be good if we can have a colloborative
> good list
>

> Is there a shared list of trustable domains that can be looked up ( via
> DNS preferably )

http://www.dnswl.org/ is one such. You'll need to inspect what their
definition of 'trustable' is of course, in the same way as you would
when considering whether to use a given DNSBL.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@bowyer.org

Re: SPF good senders domain list [ In reply to ]
"ram" <ram@netcore.co.in> wrote:

> Is there a shared list of trustable domains that can be looked up
> ( via DNS preferably )

Maybe <http://www.habeas.com/>, <http://www.isipp.com/>, or
<http://www.domain-assurance.org/> offer something you can use.

Frank

Re: SPF good senders domain list [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 13:20 +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 08/04/2008, ram <ram@netcore.co.in> wrote:
> > When we run spam checks for incoming mail , I would like to skip spam
> > checks if mail is SPF passed and mail is from ( A well known bank , my
> > travel agent .. etc etc )
> >
> > Curently I use USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST , but I have to maintain a list of
> > "good" domains myself. It will be good if we can have a colloborative
> > good list
> >

> > Is there a shared list of trustable domains that can be looked up ( via
> > DNS preferably )
>
> http://www.dnswl.org/ is one such. You'll need to inspect what their
> definition of 'trustable' is of course, in the same way as you would
> when considering whether to use a given DNSBL.

But DNSWL lists all domains. I want only domains that have SPF records
and are trustable

Re: SPF good senders domain list [ In reply to ]
On 08/04/2008, ram <ram@netcore.co.in> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 13:20 +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > On 08/04/2008, ram <ram@netcore.co.in> wrote:
> > > When we run spam checks for incoming mail , I would like to skip spam
> > > checks if mail is SPF passed and mail is from ( A well known bank , my
> > > travel agent .. etc etc )
> > >
> > > Curently I use USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST , but I have to maintain a list of
> > > "good" domains myself. It will be good if we can have a colloborative
> > > good list
> > >

> > > Is there a shared list of trustable domains that can be looked up ( via
> > > DNS preferably )
> >
> > http://www.dnswl.org/ is one such. You'll need to inspect what their
> > definition of 'trustable' is of course, in the same way as you would
> > when considering whether to use a given DNSBL.
> >

> But DNSWL lists all domains. I want only domains that have SPF records
> and are trustable

So check DNSWL after an SPF PASS.