I would like to check / upgrade and / or install whatever versions / patches required to ensure SPF is active on my incoming mail.

TIA,

-Grant

Re: Exim [ In reply to ]
Grant Peel wrote:

> All or our email servers run Exim 4.x as the MTA.

There are different indications in
http://www.openspf.org/Implementations for Exim 4.43 and 4.52
Did you check that page and the links therein?

Please don't answer to this message. Try posting to spf-help.

Re: Exim [ In reply to ]
On 07/04/2008, Grant Peel <gpeel@thenetnow.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am brand new to this list so please forgive me if this question has been asked before.
>
> All or our email servers run Exim 4.x as the MTA. I use Bind9 exclusivly for our DNS needs. Also, all of our servers run FreeBSD 6.x, in case that is relevent.
>
> I would like to check / upgrade and / or install whatever versions / patches required to ensure SPF is active on my incoming mail.

The answer is still the same as the one you got on the Exim-users list:

http://wiki.exim.org/SPF

If you have specific questions, exim-users is the place to ask them.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@bowyer.org