Mailing List Archive

Request input
Hi all,

In the hope it will improve readability for people new to SPF, I have
created a new "Why" page. Please read it carefully and comment on it
as much as you can.

I'm interested in all kinds of input. Ultimately I would like to know
if the current page (perhaps further modified) would have made it easier
for you to understand why, and how, you had to deal with SPF.

There will be errors on the page. I hope this is limited to grammar
and spelling errors, but please mention anything you find.

Don't modify the page please.

The URL is http://www.openspf.org/Community/Sandbox#Why

Thanks in advance for your time.
Alex

P.S.

It seems the webserver is down right now. Please give it a try
some other time!

-------