Mailing List Archive

Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up

-------
Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]
Julian Mehnle wrote:

> couldn't find any way to set the "To:" header anymore. :-(

Nor me, I find the links, but they run into an error:

https://www.listbox.com/doc/upgrade.html and
https://www.listbox.com/login/archives/hold.html
have links to "format.html", one including this gem:

https://www.listbox.com/login/format.html?listbox_level=advanced#rewrite_to

Anything related to "format.html" is apparently lost (?)

Frank

-------
Re: Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 18 February 2007 19:27, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Julian Mehnle wrote:
> > couldn't find any way to set the "To:" header anymore. :-(
>
> Nor me, I find the links, but they run into an error:
>
> https://www.listbox.com/doc/upgrade.html and
> https://www.listbox.com/login/archives/hold.html
> have links to "format.html", one including this gem:
>
> https://www.listbox.com/login/format.html?listbox_level=advanced#rewrite_to
>
> Anything related to "format.html" is apparently lost (?)

That last one appears to be the right place. Let's see if I fixed it...

Scott K

-------
Re: Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 10:03:49PM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> That last one appears to be the right place. Let's see if I fixed it...

>From: Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com>
>To: spf-discuss@v2.listbox.com

I'd say yes!

Good. Reply to list works again, as does save to the correct folder.

Thanks.
Alex

-------
Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]

-------
Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]
Julian Mehnle wrote:

> good job figuring this out!

It didn't work when I found it, credits to somebody
at listbox for fixing their format.html page... ;-)

Frank

-------
Re: Re: Listbox "To:" header mess-up [ In reply to ]
On 19/02/07, Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de> wrote:
> Julian Mehnle wrote:
>
> > good job figuring this out!
>
> It didn't work when I found it, credits to somebody
> at listbox for fixing their format.html page... ;-)

Cool! Is anyone taking bets on when this problem will reappear again? :)

C.

-------