Mailing List Archive

Case Sensitivity
Michael R. Brumm wrote in spf-discuss:

> The next version of the SMTP SPF Filter for Exchange/IIS will include a
> fix for this (and a few other bugs I expect). However, it will be released
> by GFI, not by me. I've been told that they are very close to releasing
> their filter, so this should not be a problem.

There are other bugs in libspf2:

Probably the version string and the names of mechanisms and modifiers are
not case-insensitive.

In the Windows version after calling the DnsQuery() function the routine
retrieves all returned records, but probably it should retrieve only the
records in the answer section.

If I had time to check the sources, probably I would find more bugs.

Roger

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com