Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site update
Just a small announcement that I've updated the "Adoption Roll" page on
the spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site to look cleaner and be
easier to read*. The reported problems (date associated with generated
graph) and others have been rectified to the best of my knowledge.

Please feel free to pop on by and let me know what you think. In your
replies, please keep them offlist as this particular request is not
relevant to SPF :-)

There is a list available for specific discussion of the website and its
future by sending an e-mail to spftools-subscribe@codeshare.ca where any
discussion relevant to building / maintaining the website and SPF tools
is welcome.

* The url that has been updated visually is:
http://spf.infinitepenguins.net/register.php
or
http://spfTools.net/register.php

Thank you.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,
Programmer

http://libspf.org -- ANSI C Sender Policy Framework library
http://libsrs.org -- ANSI C Sender Rewriting Scheme library
Re: ANNOUNCE: spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site update [ In reply to ]
on 7/28/04 1:08 PM, James Couzens at jcouzens@6o4.ca wrote:

> Just a small announcement that I've updated the "Adoption Roll" page on
> the spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site

Looking at the source of the page, before the DOCTYPE declaration where no
HTML should appear, I see the following error:

<b>Warning</b>: fopen(top50tab.html)
[<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream:
Permission denied in
<b>/home/httpd/htdocs/spftools/infinitepenguins/frontend/register.php</b>

Also, the form on the Test Records page appears to produce an invalid form
submission URL. For example, it produced the following link...

http://spf.infinitepenguins.net/check.php#result?action=spfcheck&ipv4=127.0.
0.1&helo=mail.example.com&sender=test@example.com

...when the link it should produce is...

http://spf.infinitepenguins.net/check.php?action=spfcheck&ipv4=127.0.0.1&hel
o=mail.example.com&sender=test@example.com#result

Regards,

Richard