Mailing List Archive

Submitter MAIL Argument
Does any one know if any one supports this yet.

my understanding is that if you supply the following

mail from:adam@loadmail.com submitter=adam@load.com

that this is supposed to work to support the submitter argument, is that
correct ?

I am assuming I have to list support for it in the EHLO response as well,
but I can not find the preferred formatting for this any where.

Thanks for the help

Adam Rogas

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Submitter MAIL Argument [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 03:38:18PM -0700, Adam Rogas wrote:
| Does any one know if any one supports this yet.

Nobody supports this yet, but it may come soon nonetheless.

the transaction would look something like:

20040726-18:40:15 mengwong@dumbo:~% telnet dumbo 25
Trying 208.210.125.24...
Connected to dumbo.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 dumbo.pobox.com ESMTP Postfix
ehlo dumbo.pobox.com
250-dumbo.pobox.com
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 10240000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-SUBMITTER
250 8BITMIME
MAIL FROM:<mengwong@pobox.com> SUBMITTER=<mengwong@dumbo.pobox.com>

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
RE: Submitter MAIL Argument [ In reply to ]
Great, that is what I have,

we will be supporting it in our next release, some time later this month.

Adam Rogas
Load Ltd

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 03:38:18PM -0700, Adam Rogas wrote:
| Does any one know if any one supports this yet.

Nobody supports this yet, but it may come soon nonetheless.

the transaction would look something like:

20040726-18:40:15 mengwong@dumbo:~% telnet dumbo 25
Trying 208.210.125.24...
Connected to dumbo.
Escape character is '^]'.