-- sending hosts 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.11 pass

Example.com's A record is 192.0.34.166. Am I missing something
fundamental?

-Gary

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of spf-devel@v2.listbox.com and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not spf-devel@v2.listbox.com you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author gary@exclaimer.net and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

This disclaimer was added by eXclaimer for Microsoft Exchange 2000, a DCSL product. Please visit our web site at www.exclaimer.co.uk for more information.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Draft Spec, May 16, Appendix B [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 05:41:42PM +0100, Gary Levell wrote:
| There are a bunch of examples in Appendix B.1 & B.2 that I'd like to add
| to my test suite, but I seem to be having problems doing this.
|
| I fell over at the 2nd example:
|
| "v=spf1 a -all"
| -- sending hosts 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.11 pass
|
| Example.com's A record is 192.0.34.166. Am I missing something
| fundamental?

i know that the real example.com is 192.0.34.166, but in the
draft, we pretend example.com is

A 192.168.1.10
A 192.168.1.11

this is under "Extended Examples".

meng

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
RE: Draft Spec, May 16, Appendix B [ In reply to ]
>Meng Weng Wong writes:

>i know that the real example.com is 192.0.34.166, but in the draft, we
pretend example.com is

> A 192.168.1.10
> A 192.168.1.11
>this is under "Extended Examples".

Duhh. If I bothered to read the spec properly, I'd have seen that.
Thanks!