Mailing List Archive

SPF test system version 2.1 now available
I'm pleased to announce an update to the SPF test system. This
version is mostly changes that I made while working on libspf-alt
v0.4, but includes a few bug fixes that Stuart Gathman found while
testing his python implementation and Meng Wong found while working on
the perl implementation. The biggest change is that the RCPT TO
checks (e.g. perl's result2() and libspf-alt's result_2mx()) now
work.

This test system has support for the perl M:S:Q, the libspf and the
libspf-alt SPF implementations. The test system is pretty much a
superset of the tests done by the perl, libspf-alt and the PHP
(infinitepenguins) implemenations. It is based on the test system I
developed for the initial release of libspf-alt, but I've made it more
general and was able to support some of the new tests on perl and
libspf implementations.

The test system is available at:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/tests/

There is even a little documentation available at:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/tests/tests_v2.1/README

-wayne

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com