Mailing List Archive

New SPF test system available
Well, after a lot of work, I am finally ready to release a new version
of the SPF test system that I've been working on.

This test system has support for the perl M:S:Q, the libspf and the
libspf-alt SPF implementations. The test system is pretty much a
superset of the tests done by the perl, libspf-alt and the PHP
(infinitepenguins) implemenations. It is based on the test system I
developed for the initial release of libspf-alt, but I've made it more
general and was able to support some of the new tests on perl and
libspf implementations.

I'm posting this only two spf-devel so that I can get some feedback
from developers before I announce it to spf-discuss.

The test system is available at:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/tests/tests_v2.0/

There is even a little documentation available at:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/tests/tests_v2.0/README

-wayne

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com