Mailing List Archive

Zmailer MTA now supports SPF
Yesterday, Matti applied my SPF patches to Zmailer
(http://www.zmailer.org/). So, now Zmailer (CVS version thereof)
supports SPF "out of the box". To build with SPF support, you need
wayne's libspf_alt (with a trivial fix about libreplace). Note that
there is *no* SRS support, only basic SPF.

Sorry wayne, I did not use any fancy libspf_alt features like caching
etc., just implemented the most straightforward path. (BTW maybe it'd
be good if you publish a new version with libreplace problem fix?)

Have fun

Eugene

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com