Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: ANSI C SRS library 'libsrs'
Hello,

Hopefully many of you noticed version 0.15 of Mail::SRS make it up
yesterday, and after spending all night reviewing the code I would like
to take this time to give a very hearty thank you to Shevek who has done
an incredible job. It is to his credit (and Meng's) that I was able to
write 'libsrs' as quickly as I have been able to.

Here is some sample output from the included 'srsquery' client:

./srsquery -a 203948203 -e jcouzens@6o4.ca -f obscurity.org -k
fuckingfuckfuck

SRS Query v0.1 - James Couzens <jcouzens@obscurity.org>

[SRSQ] SECRET: (fuckingfuckfuck) : 15
[SRSQ] HOST: (obscurity.org) : 13
[SRSQ] USER: (SRS0+I8QUestUNfsuBrk1Nhx/=w+yr+6o4.ca+jcouzens) : 46
[SRSQ] ADDR:
(SRS0+I8QUestUNfsuBrk1Nhx/=w+yr+6o4.ca+jcouzens@obscurity.org) : 61
[SRSQ] FORWARDER: (obscurity.org) : 13
[SRSQ] DIGEST: (I8QUestUNfsuBrk1Nhx/=w) : 22
[SRSQ] TIMESTAMP: (yr) : 2
[SRSQ] AGE: (203948203) : 1

Need to write a validation function and a little cleanup. Code will be
available from the libspf.org website sometime after lunch (PST) today
once I get into work and take care of some outstanding issues there.

If you have suggestions about the library, NOW is the time to ask! Post
your responses and I will add any functionality thats sane and not
contradictory to any policy time permitting.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,