is on your list too.

Scott K

-------
Re: OpenSUSE Packaging... [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> This is great stuff. Keep it coming.
>
> I'm hoping this one:
>
> http://www.openspf.org/Software#python-postfix-policyd-spf
>
> is on your list too.

Yes, it is. I hope to have it in the next couple of days.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

-------
Re: OpenSUSE Packaging... [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 01 March 2007 18:30, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > This is great stuff. Keep it coming.
> >
> > I'm hoping this one:
> >
> > http://www.openspf.org/Software#python-postfix-policyd-spf
> >
> > is on your list too.
>
> Yes, it is. I hope to have it in the next couple of days.

Great. One thing I would check when you are working with it is the path to
the executable called out in the README and the man page. What is in there
now is correct on my Ubuntu installations, but different Linux distros
install things in different places. You may have to modify those files or
add some kind of a release note.

Thanks,

Scott K

-------