Mailing List Archive

Mail::SPF::Query null sender in header comment
Would it be good to let the Mail::SPF::Query header comment reflect
the HELO parameter when the mailfrom is <>?

For example, libmail-spf-query-perl-1.999.1-2 gives:

,----
| header_comment=example.com: domain of designates 80.91.229.2 as
| permitted sender
`----

jam

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query null sender in header comment [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query null sender in header comment [ In reply to ]

Julian> I wouldn't hold my breath for fixes to Mail::SPF::Query.
Julian> At least I, personally, don't plan on wasting my time on
Julian> working any further on it. Instead, I am working on its
Julian> successor, Mail::SPF, which should be done within very few
Julian> weeks now. Mail::SPF is going to be several orders of
Julian> magnitude more clean and maintainable than M:S:Q.

Will Mail::SPF maybe be the first to pass the formal test suite? :))

jam

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query null sender in header comment [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com