Mailing List Archive

pyspf-1.7 released
I have released pyspf as a standalone package pyspf-1.7. It includes
current RFC compliance, but still uses pyspf-1.6 compatible result code
names. I.e. permerror is returned as 'unknown'. The next release will
include an option for old or new result codes, as well as Scotts
AmbiguityWarning (lint for SPF records) option.

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>

-------