Mailing List Archive

Mail::SPF::Query: Debian package control files

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query: Debian package control files [ In reply to ]
(copied to the list this time)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:25:15AM +0000, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> I understand you are the maintainer of libmail-spf-query-perl[1], the
> Debian package for Mail::SPF::Query[2].

I'm sorry, but no; I've left the Debian project.
--
Chip Salzenberg <chip@pobox.com>

-------
Re: Mail::SPF::Query: Debian package control files [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query: Debian package control files [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: Mail::SPF::Query: Debian package control files [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 11:10:46PM +0000, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Do you plan on pursuing the issue any further and regain a functional key
> on the Debian keyring, or are you going to leave it at that?

The latter. Debian management needs to reform before I spend more
time working around it. :-(

> If the latter is the case, I'll try to convince the
> pkg-perl-maintainers people to "hijack" the package without it being
> officially orphaned.

That sounds like a good plan.