Mailing List Archive

RELEASE: libspf-1.0.0-p3
Mina-san,

With the release of this version, I'm almost finally content to release
a 1.0 final. There is very likely to be a p4 release as I have things
left to cleanup that didn't make it into this release.

I've had effectively negative time to work on this up until the last
couple of weeks, and thanks to help from several individuals I've been
able to use it quite effectively.

Give it a shot and let me know if you run into any problems. There is a
known issue with FreeBSD that I'm trying to duplicate in-house, however
other than this, any issues appear to be autoconf and multi-platform
related with respect to compilation being problem free.

For those of you running Exim, libSPF has supported it for several
months now. There is a link to a HOWTO from the website.

http://libspf.org/files/src/libspf-1.0.0-p3.tar.bz2
http://libspf.org/files/src/libspf-1.0.0-p3.tar.gz
http://libspf.org/files/src/libspf-1.0.0-p3.zip

Cheers,