If you have any questions, please contact me.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
RE: RMSPF version 1.10 [ In reply to ]
Roger,

I have just downloaded version 1.10 and I have a few queries.

Is there further documentation around (installation instruction, how it
works, what it does, etc)?
As this runs on win2k and after I presume it must sit between os and
mail server as it is not mail server dependent is it?
Is it possible to create logs of invalid and valid email/spf records
(including source/target email address, sender ip address/Header, etc)?

I look forward to your response and thanks in advance.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel Carr
T:029 20757445