Mailing List Archive

november events
November seems to be National Antispam Month:

Nov 1-3: MAAWG meeting, http://www.maawg.org/ Atlanta, GA
Nov 2-4: ISPcon, http://www.ispcon.com/ Santa Clara
Nov 9-10: FTC Email Authentication Summit, Washington DC
Nov 7-12: IETF, Washington DC
Nov 14-19: LISA, Atlanta, GA
Nov 17-19: Inbox Event, http://www.inboxevent.com/ Atlanta, GA
Nov 16: Meng arrives early at the Inbox Event to discuss SPF, etc
Dec 1: Accountable Net event in SFBA

I will be at Inbox a day early on Nov 16 to discuss what
email will look like once authentication + reputation +
accreditation are plugged in to the system.

I am also working on a whitepaper that will be released at
the MAAWG general meeting. There is no charge for
nonmembers.

There will likely not be an official SPF event at the IETF
since MARID shut down; but some folks are planning an
unofficial get-together anyway.

cheers
meng

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment@v2.listbox.com
Re: november events [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 06:20:33PM -0400,
Meng Weng Wong <mengwong@dumbo.pobox.com> wrote
a message of 31 lines which said:

> Nov 9-10: FTC Email Authentication Summit, Washington DC
> Nov 7-12: IETF, Washington DC

> There will likely not be an official SPF event at the IETF since
> MARID shut down; but some folks are planning an unofficial
> get-together anyway.

People can get in touch with me: I'll be in Washington and I'll try to
organize SPF events during IETF.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment@v2.listbox.com
Re: november events [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 06:20:33PM -0400,
Meng Weng Wong <mengwong@dumbo.pobox.com> wrote
a message of 31 lines which said:

> Nov 9-10: FTC Email Authentication Summit, Washington DC

Any official SPF comment filed in at this summit?

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2004/09/emailauth.htm

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment@v2.listbox.com