Richard

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment@v2.listbox.com
Re: SPF Agent [ In reply to ]
Bonjour Richard Keating,

> I am trying to find out if anyone is working with Symantec (or not working with Symantec) to come up with an Agent that will work with their Exchange Agent for virus and spam filtering.
We have designed our own tools (call name "mentor").
- Work on Linux (RH)
- Use SPF,DCC,clamav and an SQL data-base, work as E-mail firewall
(Virus and SPAM are handle at the SMTP protocol level).
- Our server is handling around 15000 E-mail/hours with seen surge
as much a 800 E_mail/Minutes for 2 hours.
- SPF is not only validate access but to relax site access from
'official' Spammer (as learn by the application over usage),
'official' spammer seems to have adopted SPF quicker than
everybody else... :-}}
- I do not known if you are keen with Linux, such case
let me know.

> Symantec Enterprise Edition has virus/spam filter ability, but the spam gets smarter as the filters get smarter and I would like an SPF agent to shut it down.
>
> Symantec officially says 'not at this time', but if it isn't in a product what else can they say.
>
> Thank you,
> Richard

A bientot
Re: SPF Agent [ In reply to ]
Bonjour everybody,

:-{
Sorry, last mail was intended to Richard only, my mistake
(goofed with the reply key).

A bientot
RE: SPF Agent [ In reply to ]

You'll probably have more luck getting an answer on spf-discuss.

Scott Kitterman

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment@v2.listbox.com