Mailing List Archive

Transfer to new server
I had SA well-learned and then switched to using a new server. I
transferred my local.cf file and all the rules files from
/etc/mail/spamassassin to the new server. I also transferred all of the
bayes_toks, bayes_seen, and bayes_journal files to the corresponding
directory on the new server and restarted spamd.

However, I noticed tonight that I don't have any bayes entries in the
headers, and when I look in my bayes path directory, all I have are expired
bayes_toks files! Where did the _seen and _journal files go, and where did
the current bayes_toks file go????

Was there another way I was supposed to handle the switch to another server?
Other considerations I should be aware of? I want my SA back again! ;-)
Thanks - John