Eugene

--
Email: eugene@renice.org
Re: SpamAssassin mode for emacs, first version [ In reply to ]
On Monday 15 March 2004 09:03 am, Eugene Morozov wrote:
> Hello!
> I've created spamassassin mode for Emacs.

Nice. Thanks.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Advanced SPAM filtering software: http://spamassassin.org
Re: SpamAssassin mode for emacs, first version [ In reply to ]
* Eugene Morozov <sad@eltex.net> wrote:

> I've created spamassassin mode for Emacs. I hope it will be useful for
> people who constantly tinker with SA rules, like I do. Here's the page
> where you can download it:
> http://eugene.renice.org/spamassassin-mode.html

Hm, nice...

> I'd like to receive suggestions and patches, because this is my first
> attempt to write language mode for Emacs.

Why don't you announce it at the newsgroup gnu.emacs.sources?

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Ich beobachtete wie eine Schnecke die Schneide eines scharfen
Rasiermessers entlang kroch. Das ist mein Traum, das ist mein